updated Users Guide

I have started working on the GNOME Users Guide a bit more recently. I
committed many changes today. Most of the changes are edits but there
are a couple of new sections including the updated Pager
Properties. For those who are translating, there are two diff files I
committed that will show you what has changed.

I plan to do about two more weeks of updates so if there is anything
missing in the docs that you think should be in there for the next
release send me a note and let me know... better yet, write and send
me the sections yourself.

Cheers,

Dave

--