Re: French GNOME users's guide

Renggli Loris <> writes:

> Is the French translation of the GNOME users's guide on the works ?
> If not, I volunteer to do the job with the help of members of
> our local Linux user's group (I have not asked them yet).

Thanks for the note. Someone else asked recently this same question. All I can say right now is that there was someone working on this but we have not heard from him in a while. I suggest you get in touch with him and see how it is going and if you can help (Xavier Nicolovic < There is a French translation team which you can read about on: They are mostly working on the po files if I understand correctly. You can contact them and see if they are working on it or are interested in making it a part of the team as well.

Good luck and thanks for the note.

          David Mason
        Red Hat AD Labs