gnome-intro &faq

	Hi, guys,

I noticed that the current release of GNOME includes gnome-intro
document (just start help browser and you will see it), which was
written a year ago for release 0.20. No offense meant, but I'd say it
has become obsolete, especially since now we have users-guide, which
has a quickstart section.

Conversely, it may be worth considering to include faq's in the
distribution. Of course, it is somewhat technical for most new users,
but it does contain some troubleshooting information, while
users-guide only explains how everything should work, not what to do
if something fails... What do you say?

Sasha