translations

	Hi, guys!
I have couple of questions - maybe, someone knows the answers:

1. What is the current plan for incorporating foreign translations of
users-guide? Will they be distributed  as separate packages (like
users-guide.LANGUAGE.1.0.5-...)? Or they won't be distributed with gnome
at all, leaving the users to download them from somewhere else?

2. If a foreign translation shares, say, figures with the English
version, how should it be done (i.e., what should be put in sgml
source instead of <xref="figs/nameoffigure.gif">)? Of course, the
answer depends on the answer to the first question: if they are
distributed separately, then, I guess, every translation must have its
own set of figures, even though it is a wasteful way of doing this...

3. Does anyone know if currently gnome help system supports the
translated documentation - i.e., does it know that if I set LANG=ru,
then pressing the "help" button in a gnome application should look for
documentation in /ru subdirectory instead of /C?

Thanks in advance!

	Sasha

P.S. To the maintainers (Dave): just wanted to say that the .pdf
version of users-guide on the Web page is somewhat outdated.