My first Gnomish program doesn't compile :(

Juan Carlos Muro writes:
 > Hello, I'm new to the list.
 > Today I have done the first trying to Gnomize my program (Gseq). I have
 > tryed it taking a look to the 'gnome-hello-0-bassic'.
 > When I try to compile, I get a long list of errors that I can't know
 > exactly why.

Where did your sources come from ?

The problems you are getting suggest that the autoconf set up is all
wrong. In order to do development on gnome you really need the sources
from CVS along with automake-1.3, libtool-1.2 and autoconf-2.12.

If you are trying to build the gnome-help programs from a tarball
distribution then you might encounter problems.

Felix