Re: Gnome intro

    Dave> Also, are changes also made through cvs? Will I need to get
    Dave> cvs access?

You can mail me your CVS diffs or a tarball and I can apply it to the
repository.

    Dave> I was thinking of splitting the intro into sections. That
    Dave> might make it easier to work on jointly.

That might work.  One file for each chapter would be nice.

    Dave> What do you think the 'level' of the intro should be? Given
    Dave> that gnome will be in some of the popular distributions, I'm
    Dave> thinking it shouldn't assume too much user sophistication.

I would recommend to keep the same tone as the current introduction,
but to update it to work with Gnome as it is now.

Of course I recommend that because I wrote it originally :-), but I
did get good feedback for it.

PS: Red Hat labs has a tech writer working on Gnome.  I will write him
ask if he reads this list, and also make sure there is no duplication
of effort.