Re: Gnome intro

> I'm mantaing the italian translation. I've started writing something new
> in english, but I left that.

I've started playing with the one in cvs. Is yours more recent?

Also, are changes also made through cvs? Will I need to get cvs access?

I was thinking of splitting the intro into sections. That might make it
easier to work on jointly.

> mmm don't know, just one thing.. use DocBook! :)

Absolutely!

What do you think the 'level' of the intro should be? Given that gnome will
be in some of the popular distributions, I'm thinking it shouldn't assume too
much user sophistication.

Dave