Revert of changes to developer.gnome.org

Hi Jon,

I went to developer.gnome.org to check the GtkPopover documentation
and noticed that 1) the links forcefully opened in new tabs, and 2)
the documentation pages didn't have the developer.gnome.org style.

I traced that to two recent commits you made, I reverted them.

Library-web is maintained, bugs can be filed in Bugzilla (product:
website, components: help.gnome.org or developer.gnome.org) like it's
done for other modules, please don't jump in to make changes without
discussing them first, in Bugzilla, on this list, or on
gnome-doc-list.

Thanks,

        Fred