How to develop a Mallard viewer, similar to Yelp

Hi,

I am developing a Help mechanism for Sugar Labs and I am using Mallard as the markup language. I am in the phase of implementing a viewer for Mallard formatted Help documents. I found that Yelp is capable of viewing Mallard formatted documents. I heard that Yelp uses WebKit to render Mallard documents. I highly appreciate if anyone here, could tell me or guide to a doc on how to develop a viewer for Mallard.

Thanks in advance

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda
Junior Treasurer | Electrical Engineering Society
Undergraduate | Department of Electrical Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka
http://about.me/callkalpa