gnome-doc-utils : Support for new ppc64le arch

Hi Shaun,

We are adding support for new ppc64le (IBM powerPC Little Endian)
architecture as part of which we are looking at all the packages that
need update.
I was looking at gnome-doc-utils (from repository
git://git.gnome.org/gnome-doc-utils and gnome-doc-utils-0.20.10 as well)
and was failed to build gnome-doc-utils on ppc64le machine because of
outdated config.guess.

Automake version of 1.13.4 onward has the support of ppc64le.

Would it be possible for you to spin up a newer version of
"gnome-doc-utils" by using the automake-1.13.4 or above?

I can help to validate the new release tarball of the "gnome-doc-utils"
works well by compiling on ppc64le machine.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks,
Chandan