Question...

Hi there,

I have Rhythmbox (I use Ubuntu 10.04). I also use amsn and Pidgin messengers. On both of these messengers have music plug-ins and they both display what track is played on Rhythmbox perfectly. Only thing that doesn't display is what song's playing on the radio. I added some of the radio links from SHOUTcast radio website, Rhythmbox shows what song is playing from all the radio stations I've added as links, but amsn and Pidgin will not display the song name and the artist, they only display what the website is (as you know, the website is written in the track name on Rhythmbox. That's why it'll only show the track and artist that's written down already.)

I got in touch with developers on amsn and Pidgin and they both advised me to contact Rhythmbox as the main area I can edit and make this work is in the documents inside Rhythmbox itself...I would do this, but with a little bit of help. I have no idea which document to work on and what to put in. :S If possible, could you guys be of any help? If any of this doesn't make sense, please let me know and I'll explain a bit better.

Thank you guys,

Ayla.