Generating (and not generating) CSS files for XHTML

Hello,

I've been experimenting with Mallard a little today. I'd like to ask
what the proper behaviour for gnome-doc-tool should be when passed the
path to a CSS stylesheet, e.g.

  gnome-doc-tool xhtml -c style.css index.page

With git master checked out earlier today, this generates the XHTML file
with a stylesheet link element with href="style.css", but doesn't
generate the CSS file; however, with version 0.16.1, the file is
generated, as well as the link elements.

I wondered whether this is intended behaviour, or whether it is a bug.
help suggests the file should be generated. I couldn't find a mention of
this as a deliberate change in the commit log or NEWS.

Thanks in advance.
Elliot

--
Elliot Smith