Rebranding stuff under the Yelp umbrella
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Cc: gnome-doc-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Rebranding stuff under the Yelp umbrella
- Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:42:49 -0600
With libyelp coming along, I've been giving some thought to
rebranding the stuff in gnome-doc-utils. The idea is that
the "Yelp" name would be an umbrella for all packages that
deal with our help system.
This would be the package breakdown:
yelp-xsl would contain all the XSLT from gnome-doc-utils.
libyelp would contain a C library for easily transforming
and displaying documents.
yelp-tools would contain the build utilities and yelp-tool,
which would comprise the functionality currently found in
gnome-doc-tool and gnome-doc-prepare, plus some.
yelp would be the help viewer we use in Gnome.
My hope is that we can get more widespread adoption of our
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next