Fair warning of yelp / rarian breakage

Hi,

Since I finally managed to motivate myself to work on rarian / yelp
again, I'm hereby giving fair warning that compiling current yelp
against rarian SVN trunk will be broken for a little while.

Rarian is (and remains) an unstable interface.  The plan is to fix some
of the mistakes in the rarian design, which necessitates an API
breakage.

Once I've firmed things up in rarian, I'll port yelp across.  Anyway,
you should be using the tarballs of rarian to compile yelp using any
sensible method (jhbuild or garnome).  If you do feel an overwhelming
desire to use SVN, the RARIAN_0_6 branch [1] is probably what you want.

The plan for yelp 2.22 is to use 0.8 (the next stable rarian branch).

Thanks
Don

[1] svn://svn.freedesktop.org/rarian/branches/RARIAN_0_6/