- From: Don Scorgie <Don Scorgie org>
- To: Doc Devel List <gnome-doc-devel-list gnome org>, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Rarian 0.5.4
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:33:24 +0100
Hot on the heals of rarian 0.5.2, rarian 0.5.4 has just been released.
This is a bug fix release for several serious bugs that were discovered.
* Fix README to not display version stuff
* Write the rarian-update-mtimes file to $statedir
- Fixes FHS compliance
* Remove some uneccessary memory allocations (Jens Granseuer)
* Fix infinite loop bug in update script --help
* Store configure.ac in SVN as executable
* Fix install when no prefix is specified (as autofoo insists on
specifying to prefix variable as NONE instead of not defining it)
* Reenable the rebuild script and fix it when the mtimes file
This release is available from you're favourite GNOME ftp mirror at
md5sum: 81fca8cf680897dce98007eefff4ef80 rarian-0.5.4.tar.bz2
Bugs can be reported to freedesktop bugzilla at:
under the "Rarian" product.
Rarian has a mailing list on freedesktop.org. Details can be found at:
] [Thread Prev