Re: Status of the yelp man-page parser
- From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr thyrsus com>
- To: Travis Watkins <alleykat gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-doc-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Status of the yelp man-page parser
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:59:14 -0500
Travis Watkins <alleykat gmail com>:
> Yelp is not just for man pages. it's actually not even its main use.
> It's the documentation browser the GNOME, which has documentation
> written in docbook.
Yes, I know that. Part of what I'm asking if there is any good reason not to
present stuff written in DocBook through a browser via conversion to HTML.
<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>
] [Thread Prev