New Spoon

Hi all,

I've put another Spoon up at:
http://www.gnome.org/~dscorgie/spoon-0.3.tar.bz2

If you don't know what spoon it, check out:
http://live.gnome.org/Yelp/Spoon

The principle change is to add an "installation" option, which is off by
default.  To enable it, use the configure flag --enable-installed.

In addition, you probably want to add the
--with-convert-dir=/usr/share/omf
configure flag as well as --prefix=/tmp/spoon

In a post-install hook, the specified convert dir is worked through,
with each omf converted into an equivalent spoon scroll.  Don't worry,
this only takes a few seconds (~ 15s on my computer).

At this point, I again ask: Anyone have any suggestions, comments,
flames?  Any opinions on the file format (check the l.g.o page above)?

The next stage is to look into replacing the scrollkeeper installation
procedure with a compatible version that translates the omfs into spoon
scrolls on the fly, at install time.  Though, due to the scrollkeeper
way of doing things, this might take me a bit of time to think
through ;)

For more info about what's in this release, check the README file in the
archive, it should (hopefully) answer you're questions and give you an
idea of what's happening.

Enjoy
Don
--