Re: Important changes to gnome-doc-utils

Il giorno gio, 09/11/2006 alle 10.27 -0600, Shaun McCance ha scritto:
> On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 17:27 -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
> >
> > I just committed some changes to the XSLT that generates
> > OMF files for your DocBook documentation.  There are two
> > very important things that maintainers need to know about:

Shaun, my current and final list of non-building modules (due to
gnome-doc-utils update) is:
        gnome-panel
        gnome-control-center
        gnome-terminal
        gucharmap
        gnome-applets
        gconf-editor
        gnome-netstatus
        gcalctool
        epiphany
        file-roller
        gnome-power-manager

The common issue is "missing maintainer".

No info about ekiga (I skipped it) or other modules not in GNOME Desktop
moduleset by now. Also note that gnome-panel and gnome-applets provides
a manual for each applet; I don't know if all manuals here are wrong or
just the failing one.

Should I've to open a bug for each module?