Important changes to gnome-doc-utils

I just committed some changes to the XSLT that generates
OMF files for your DocBook documentation.  There are two
very important things that maintainers need to know about:

1) As per bug #319705, we no longer allow ScrollKeeper
category codes that ScrollKeeper doesn't know about.

2) All of the things that used to be warnings are now
errors.  If you trigger one of these, it really does
need to be fixed for your documentation to work right.
I was lenient in the past, but I think it's time we
just cracked down.

If you upgrade to gnome-doc-utils from CVS, you might
find your favorite module no longer builds.  Fixing
these modules is generally very simple.  I anticipate
everything ironing out within the week.

If you have any problems you can't solve, feel free to
ask on gnome-doc-devel-list gnome org or on the #docs
channel on GIMPNet.

--
Shaun