Re: RTL direction for Yelp

Thanks Danilo, for your kind efforts... you completely know about the problem we have
I hope Shaun will help us

and thanks Roozbeh for the reply, if I couldn't get any answer here, I will report this to Gnome bugzilla...

On 9/20/05, Данило Шеган <danilo gnome org> wrote:
Hi Mehdi,

Јуче у 13:43, Mehdi H. написа:

>  Does any one have any experiences making Persian (Arabic or Herbew) xml
> docs for Yelp ? I have the rtl direction problem

I tried something, and I think we'll need to hack a bit more on
gnome-doc-utils XSLT stylesheets (used by Yelp) to propagate <article
lang=".."> lang value from DocBook to generated HTML (or alternately,
to set "dir" attribute based on the lang value).

It shouldn't be too hard, but Shaun is probably the best guy to answer
this :)

Cheers,
Danilo

--