Re: Release Notes screenshots

Hi Simos, Murray,

Yesterday at 21:16, Simos Xenitellis wrote:

> Automatically invoking the C/figures/ images is great.
> Talking about this,
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/en/
> looks to be quite problematic as no screenshots are showing.
> The default release notes is
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/C/

Ok, I have hacked something up in notes/Makefile.am
(install-local-data), and I think it works now: it simply copies
untranslated image if there is no translated one.

This is not yet perfect (i.e. it doesn't interface with g-d-u
DOC_FIGURES at all), but it works for the time being.

We should now probably remove all the en/ screenshots from CVS, but it
doesn't matter if they stay (they will only have to be updated when C
ones are, so we may forget about them: that's the only catch).

Cheers,
Danilo