db2html templates for standalone pages rather than yelp

Hi all,

I've been looking at the tools that we have right to convert DocBook
files into HTML for posting online. The db2html.xsl templates in
gnome-doc-utils seem to be the preferred method, but it looks like their
output is customized to Yelp and not viewing in a standalone web
browser:

	* There's no sidebar with a TOC
	* There's no page header or footer
	* The columns are too wide for comfortable reading in a
	  maximized web browser

Are there templates like the current ones that are tuned for creating
'standalone' XHTML pages rather than ones for viewing within Yelp? (If
not, I might look into writing some: with them, it probably wouldn't be
too hard to write a tool that just takes a DocBook file and blasts it to
a website where people can read beautiful docs.)

Peter

--
Peter Williams / peter newton cx