gnome doc utils and gnome journal

I've been kicking around an idea to use the doc utils to allow gnome
journal to be translated sot hat we can move the content anywhere.
That was the original intent before moving into the interim situation
we have today.  Possibly, the journal could be integrated into yelp or
some other manner that they could get it from their desktop properly using
the right translated copies.

I'm trying to revisit this issue and see what we can do to be able to
set up something similar.  What would people think the ideal infrastructure
would look like?

sri