Re: scrollkeeper and html

On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 12:38 -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 22:54 +0000, Matthew East wrote:

{snip}

> > If I have some documents, in html format, translated like this:
> >
> > html/C/document.html
> > html/FR/document.html
> >
> > And then I ship omf files to register these documents:
> >
> > /usr/share/omf/document/document-C.omf
> > /usr/share/omf/document/document-FR.omf
> >
> > Each of those omf files has the same seriesid, but points at the
> > translated html in the identifier tag. But so far, try as I might, I
> > can't get yelp to open the translated document when operating in the
> > relevant locale. Does anyone know why this isn't working? Is there
> > something special about xml that makes scrollkeeper happy, and html that
> > makes it unhappy?

{snip}

> This should all work fine, but then, "should" apparently
> isn't translating to "does".  Could you send us a set of
> smallish test files?

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for replying,

My question has since become more or less irrelevant because since the
awesome speed improvements to yelp :) it is quite likely that the
documentation can be happily shipped in xml format. But if I can find
the time, I'll try and reproduce the problems I was having and send em
here, for debugging purposes.

Thanks again,

Matt
--