Re: GDLMM Development Patch Contact

Hi;

the C++ bindings for libgdl are unmaintained, and they have been archived here: https://gitlab.gnome.org/Archive/gdlmm

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 at 20:41, Acid Tonic via gnome-devtools <gnome-devtools gnome org> wrote:
Greetings, I have a patch for GDLMM and can't seem to locate the proper place to submit patches.

gdlmm doesn't map gdl_dock_object_is_closed(GdlDockObject *object) and the only way to check the underlying value is to get the gobj() and use the C-API which I believe is against what gdlmm is trying to do.

One line is needed in gdl/src/dockobject.gh

_WRAP_METHOD(bool is_closed() const, gdl_dock_object_is_closed)

I'd be happy to submit if the proper maintainer/contact is located.

Thanks,
Zach