Re: [GtkSourceView] Line numbers not showing on windows 7

That was indeed the problem, it looks much better with the last version.

Thank you for the quick answer.

On 2015-09-29 15:30, Paolo Borelli wrote:
3.0.1 is really really really old.

You should get the latest version from msys2. That's the recommended
repository for mingw64 binaries.

The pkg source is
https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/tree/master/mingw-w64-gtksourceview3
[4]

you can use pacman from inside msys2 to download it.

Paolo

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Jonathan Bieler