Re: GtkSourceView: code folding

I think MonoDevelop doesn't use GtkTextView anymore, but what you
describe should be feasible with GtkTextView too.

You can apply an invisible tag to "#region " too, besides the two
following lines. You can also apply another GtkTextTag for the styling.

To unfold "My region", you can either have a + button in the gutter, or
handle click events in the GtkTextView to see if the click happens
inside "My region".

With the solution described above, you don't need the
GtkTextChildAnchor.

Ok, I'll think about it.