Re: gtksourceview - dynamic keywords[New Feature Request]

Hello,

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:51:08AM +0530, Aravindhan.K wrote:
    If my idea is useful and implementable where and how to get started ?

Good idea. You can file an enhancement bug report on bugzilla. But I
would start with a simpler task in GtkSourceView, to get familiar with
the code and the process. See for example the critical bugs.

The GtkSourceView developers are on the #gedit IRC channel. If you don't
have a response on the bugzilla, don't hesitate to ask on IRC ;)

Cheers,
Sébastien