Re: GSoC 2013

Hey Anatoly!

I'm a software engineering student and I'd like to participate in GSoC
this year.

I'm using Fedora 17 so I may not have the most recent version of
DevHelp, but I have some ideas for it.

There were some quite changes in Devhelp since the F17 version, you should see the latest release or git master.

Is there anyone who can be my mentor for GSoC, whom I can discuss about
my ideas?

I guess you can comment your ideas here, or maybe better, open new 'enhancement' bugs in bugzilla.

Cheers!