Re: [Glade-devel] Glade 3.10.0 Released

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 12:58 +0900, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
> [...]
>     to maintain API/ABI compatibility in following releases
>   - Glade comes with the preview feature which is also a stand-alone
>     'glade-previewer' program (for packagers, this should be included
>     in the same package as the libgladeui-2 library).
>
> Special thanks goes to:
>
>   - Juan Pablo the Magnificent our hero who is responsible for
>     the sexy new workspace look and feel (and also there to help
>     me fix and wrap up the builds in the last minute).
>   - Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita for his work on the new preview feature
>   - Florent Thévenet for creating icons for every widget class
>   - Openismus GmbH for sponsoring my work on Glade.
>
> Some additional information about this release can be found in
> my blog http://blogs.gnome.org/tvb/2011/01/15/the-glade-dl/
>
> What is Glade?
> ============
> Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user
> interfaces for the GTK+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
> The user interfaces designed in Glade are saved as XML, and by using
> the GtkBuilder GTK+ object these can be loaded by applications
> dynamically as needed.
>
> By using GtkBuilder, Glade XML files can be used in numerous
> programming languages including C, C++, C#, Vala, Java, Perl,
> Python, and others.
>
> ============
> Glade 3.10.0
> ============
>         - Fixed some glitches in the new workspace - Juan Pablo Ugarte
>         - Removed the unwritten user manual from the menus.
>         - Added support for GdkRGBA properties
>         - Add support for editing the PangoFontDesctiption in GtkLabel
>           attributes
>         - Put File->Properties before Quit in the File menu -
>           Frederic Peters
>         - Added GObject introspection generation to the build -
>           Pablo Castellano & Alan Knowles
>         - Added support for GtkRecentChooserMenu
>         - More last minute sealing of the api (privatized some
>           more files).
>         - Created the GladePreview object to handle previews and fixed
>           preview related bugs - Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita
>         - Added support for editing GtkGrid
>         - Icons now available for all widget classes -
>           Florent Thévenet and some by Dolean Samuel.
>         - Cleaned up the palette by removing H/V subclasses.
>         - Added support for GtkAppChooser* classes.
>         - Migrate from PyGTK to PyGObject introspection-based bindings -
>           Craig Keogh
>         - Some refactoring of GladeEditable and custom editors in the
>           backend
>         - Added a special "deprecation" graphic to overlay on
>           top of deprecated widget icons.
>         - Added high-resolution applicaiton icon -
>           Jakub Steiner / William Jon McCann
>         - Refactored the core to automate the management of internal
>           children - Juan Pablo Ugarte
>         - Fixed loads of bugs, some fixes by Christopher Aillon,
>           Craig Keogh, Cosimo Cecchi, Juan Pablo Ugarte

With everything that had to be done, I clean forgot to list the
translators, here is the list of translation updates since 3.9.2

    - ca, courtesy of David Planella
    - cs, courtesy of Marek Černocký
    - da, courtesy of Ask Hjorth Larsen
    - de, courtesy of Christian Kirbach
    - el, courtesy of Simos Xenitellis
    - en_GB, courtesy of Bruce Cowan
    - es, courtesy of Jorge González
    - eu, courtesy of Iñaki Larrañaga Murgoitio
    - fr, courtesy of Bruno Brouard
    - gl, courtesy of Fran Diéguez
    - he, courtesy of Yaron Shahrabani
    - hi, courtesy of Rajesh Ranjan