pygtksourceview2 Completion

Is there any how-to or tutorials on the Completion object? I couldn't
really find out anything from the c reference manual and
help(Completion) didn't really do much for me either.

Calling:
# self.SView is a gtksoureview2.View object
# why can't this be self.SView.get_completion()?
print gtksourceview2.View.get_completion(self.SView)

shows me this:
<gtksourceview2.Completion object at 0x3dbbaf8 (GtkSourceCompletion at
0x1bb9578)>

I have absolutely no clue how to use this; any help would be greatly
appreciated.