Re: GtkSourceView: Installing a .lang file.

Hi Bart,

	that page is totally outdated, http://gtksourceview.sourceforge.net
redirects to the new site, but unfortunately old subpages are still
around.

See http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/NewLanguage for links to the proper lang
file documentation and for instructions on how to install a new lang
file.

Ciao
	Paolo