Re: Possible bug in GdlDockLayout or Python Bindings

Hi!

Actually, I have no idea who really wrote the python bindings for gdl.
Anyway, as far as I know they should be mostly autogenerated but you
might want to have a look at the gnome-python-extras module on
git.gnome.org to see if there is any custom code that might break
things.

Regards,
Johannes