Glade 3.5.5!!! released
- From: Juan Pablo Ugarte <juanpablougarte gmail com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-devtools gnome org
- Subject: Glade 3.5.5!!! released
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:19:24 -0200
This is a follow up release with a few crasher fixes and misc
As you can see we are lacking a few icons, so if you have pixel drawing
skills or know someone with we need icons for Tree Model, Text buffers
and others misc objects.
- the Glade team
What is Glade ?
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user
for the Gtk+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are stored in XML format,
enabling easy integration with external tools.
In particular libglade can load the XML files and create the interfaces
at runtime. The DTD for the XML files is included with libglade, and is
also at http://glade.gnome.org/glade-2.0.dtd.
- Model data editor improvements (sequential editing mode,
better key navigation)
- Treeview editor revamp, few crashers fixed
- Few crashers fixed #525839, #522542
- Expand inspector treeview by default
- Many more bug fixes including #533471
New and updated translations
- Updated es: Jorge González, Jorge Gonzalez
<jorgegonz svn gnome org>
Where can I get it ?
For more information consult our home page at http://glade.gnome.org/
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next