Glade 3.6.1 Released

Hey !
  So we got off to a bit of a rocky start with all the new features
in place, there were some more crashers and some regressions, and
ofcourse I've had my hands tied all this time, but here's a bugfix
release that should nail all of the critical bugs that cropped up
immediately after the big GNOME release.

Enjoy,
    - Tristan

What is Glade ?
===============
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user
interfaces for the GTK+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are stored in an XML format
which is understood natively by GTK+, also enabling easy
integration with external tools.

===========
Glade 3.6.1
===========
	- Fixed win32 crasher (bug 575206)
	- Fixed crasher on internal widget selection
	- Fixed libglade regression (libglade needs specific
	  ordering of properties, atk props, signals and accelerators)
	- Fixed MSYS/MinGW build (Bug 576851 – Damon Register)
	- Disable loading and displaying of 'data' property on GtkTreeStore
	  (only GtkListStore understands the 'data' construct).
	- Properly initialize a GValue on stack (bug 577822 - Felix Riemann)

New and updated translations
	-  Petr Kovar, Andre Klapper (cs)
	-  Djihed Afifi (ar)

Where can I get it ?