Glade 3.6.1 Released
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-devtools gnome org, "Glade developers' list" <glade-devel lists ximian com>, glade-users ximian com
- Subject: Glade 3.6.1 Released
- Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:46:10 -0400
So we got off to a bit of a rocky start with all the new features
in place, there were some more crashers and some regressions, and
ofcourse I've had my hands tied all this time, but here's a bugfix
release that should nail all of the critical bugs that cropped up
immediately after the big GNOME release.
What is Glade ?
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user
interfaces for the GTK+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are stored in an XML format
which is understood natively by GTK+, also enabling easy
integration with external tools.
- Fixed win32 crasher (bug 575206)
- Fixed crasher on internal widget selection
- Fixed libglade regression (libglade needs specific
ordering of properties, atk props, signals and accelerators)
- Fixed MSYS/MinGW build (Bug 576851 – Damon Register)
- Disable loading and displaying of 'data' property on GtkTreeStore
(only GtkListStore understands the 'data' construct).
- Properly initialize a GValue on stack (bug 577822 - Felix Riemann)
New and updated translations
- Petr Kovar, Andre Klapper (cs)
- Djihed Afifi (ar)
Where can I get it ?
For some outdated information consult our home page at http://glade.gnome.org/
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next