Re: cvs to svn migration

Hi!

Sorry, this page is horribly out of date. When you want to find more
information about Anjuta(2), check www.anjuta.org. The other projects
organized in GNOME devtools that currently ship with GNOME are devhelp,
accerciser and glade3.

You can all find them in the GNOME SVN: svn.gnome.org

Regards,
Johannes