Re: Help: Gnome Build Framework

Hi!

You could look for reference in the anjuta source code. Anyway, we
decided to integrate gnome-build in anjuta for future releases so the
stand-alone version will disappear after GNOME 2.26. (Note that it's
always unsafe to depend on libraries in the Gnome DevTools suite).

There are various reason for it:
1) It has never been used outside anjuta for the last 7 years
2) Maintaining it separately is becoming difficult
3) There is a lot of duplicate code (plugin loading, etc.) within
gnome-build and anjuta with make maintaince even more difficult.

Regards,
Johannes