Re: GtkSourceView website

Il giorno sab, 06/10/2007 alle 11.21 -0700, Micah Carrick ha scritto:
> The GtkSourceView website is quite out of date. Can I help? I'm a web
> developer by trade. Doesn't seem like it will take much to get some
> features listed, add to the FAQ and update the screenshots with 2.0 stuff.

Definitely! Are you volunteering to just help updating the current site
or would you like to come up with a new site from scratch?

I also think we should move the page to www.gnome.org/projects so that
it's easier to deal with... sourceforge is such a pain.

Feel free to drop by on irc in #gedit on irc.gnome.org so that we can
discuss how to proceed.

ciao
	Paolo