Re: GtkSourceCompletion

Hi Perriman!

Looks good! Some questions:

What can trigger events? We usually want that an event occurs when the
user types in a word, something like "->" or "." or "(", etc. Is this
possible?

Another thing that would be nice is that we integrate tooltips into this
API (using the new Tooltip API) because we already have all this code
for the events.

Regards,
Johannes