Getting gtksourceview/gnomevfs to recognize new types.

Hey, I'm trying to get a new type recognized by my system. The mime type for it is already in gnomevfs (.ashx) but there was no .lang file (or I couldn't find one)  so since for me, .ashx is only going to be in C# I made a copy of the C# .lang file and modified the mime type and file extensions in glob.  But the system still doesn't recognize it as an ashx file.  I suspect the reason is because an ashx file has one difference between a C# file, it has this line on top <%@ WebHandler Language="*" Class="*" %>   but I couldn't any place to add the check for that (and if it was a regex I'd have no idea where to start =))   anyone have any ideas?