Glade TODO list

   In the spirit of trying to get our act together (partly inspired
by Naba's recent work organising a TODO/bounty list for anjuta) I wrote
up this preliminary macro TODO list at http://glade.gnome.org/todo.html .

This should help us have a clear vision of where we're going and who
is doing what, please comment on any of the said bugs related to the
TODO list if they relate to you in any way - and feel free to suggest
all of your great ideas for a better future version of glade so we
can possibly elaborate on that list.

Cheers all,
                             -Tristan