Re: scons gnome-build backend

I spent some time and created a libgbf_scons backend based on the
mkfile and am backends. It supports probing and building right now,
but I will need to think about how I want to do the parsing. scons
build files (SConstruct, SConscript) are actually python programs, and
so parsing an arbitrary scons file is kind of complicated. I was
thinking about simplifying it and not supporting import (in anjuta).

I then went on to look at adding a new project template in anjuta, and
ran into trouble getting  my stuff to be built. ( My Makefile.am
wasn't getting run) I'll try more on that later.

Anyways, Just letting you know I'm working on it. Eventually I will
either post a patch or look into getting commit access

-Austin