Re: gdl future

Hi!

I created a "gdl-gtk"-branch which contains a version of gdl with a
conditional build of gnome/bonobo stuff. If you want to test it but have
gnome installed you can use --disable-gnome with configure.

I also removed symbol-browser-control (from HEAD and gdl-gtk). I had
some problems with CVS but I hope the gdl HEAD branch is ok again but
please it and report if there is anything broken.

Regards,
Johannes