Re: (Sorry if OT) compiling GtkSourceView under cygwin?

I already have gettext and I think the other libs needed, because I managed to link it by making my own compile script for GtkSourceView and linking the .o files directly with my main app.

It would however be nice to be able to link to the lib itself