(Sorry if OT) compiling GtkSourceView under cygwin?

Hello and sorry if Offtopic.

I'm trying to compile GtkSourceView under cygwin, which seems to go ok.
However when I link it to my main program I get the following linker errors:
undefined reference to: __imp___libintl_dgettext and so on with the other intl functions.

The funny thing is that grepping libintl lists this function with only 2 __ between imp and libintl???

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

/Jacob Kolding