Re: GtkSourceView branched for 2.16

Hi!

Usually this should be discussed on IRC but I currently don't have the
time...

Feature Request: It would be great to have some of the information that
is used for highlighting availible for a given iter. This would include
imformations like what kind of code we are currently in (Comment,
keyword, etc) and would make some things in IDEs much easier.

Thanks and Regards,
Johannes