Re: gtksourceview.sf.net is causing confusion

Hi Andrew,
	you are completely right.
The gtksourceview web site is completely out of date and we should try
to find some time to:
1. Update it.
2. Migrate it to gnome.org.

ATM, I have no time to do it so... is anyone willing to take this task?

Regards,
Paolo