gtksourceview.sf.net is causing confusion

Hi everyone,

Jari Aalto recently filed the following bug:

#310270: libgtksourceview-dev: claims to be version 1.2.0-1 but there is
no upsteam version 1.2.0?
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=310270>

which arose from the package's URL:
http://gtksourceview.sourceforge.net/ which still points to SF's
download and bug tracking pages as well as stating that 0.8 is still the
latest version.

So what should I do? Remove the URL from the package altogether or can
someone at least drop in the right URL and mailing lists on the website?
Anyway, the site should really be moved to gnome.org altogether.

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

     Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau	<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
	 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & Computer Science, UNSW
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"