Re: Release status of GtkSourceView 1.1.90 for Debian?

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 09:07:51PM +0100, Paolo Borelli wrote:
> From a packaging point of view the only potential problem is that
> among the new .lang files, there is nemerle.lang which some mono
> package (I don't remember which one, maybe MonoDevelop) used to
> distribute and thus may be conflicting: the sanest thing would be to
> not include the file in the mono package and upgrade its required
> version of gtksourceview, if that is not possible I guess you can
> patch out nemerle.lang from the gtksourceview package.
>
> The decision is up to you, let us know what you decide.

Yeah. That's possible. libgtksourceview-cil had to drop vbnet.lang last
time and delegate it to libgtksourceview-common. So feel free to include
nemerle.lang. I'll pass on the required bug reports to Debian's Mono
group.

> Thanks for taking care of gtksourceview in debian!

You're welcome.

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

	Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau	<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & UNSW Computing Students' Society President
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"