Re: Release status of GtkSourceView 1.1.90 for Debian?

Hi,

> So what's the status of 1.1.90? I am somewhat confused as to whether it
> is a development release unsuitable for public consumption (since it's
> in the still a 1.1.x release) or if it is stable enough to be released
> with the rest of GNOME 2.8.2.

Strictly speaking it is a development release, even if I think it is
stable enough for public consumption.

I know we created a bit of confusion with the enumeration of the 1.1.x
series. I hope we will do better with next development series.

We will try to make a 1.1.2 release from the gnome-2-8 branch in the
next days.

Thanks,
Paolo